Sunday, November 23, 2008

We serve an amazing God!

I was so excited to get our approval letter that I did not check the date it was written. Yesterday, I went back to look at the date on it. I don't want to say I couldn't believe it because I can. The God we serve is loving and detailed. Anyway, the date on the letter was Nov. 17.
My friends had been praying that I would get this acceptance for my birthday, Nov.17. God gave me our approval for my birthday. That day, The 17, was also a fast and prayer day for our family. As if that was not enough, we received the e-mail on Nov.20. That was the two year anniversary of when we decided to officially adopt. God's timing is amazing. In realizing all of this, I just had to cry in appreciation to God's tender details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We miss you Mom and Dad. Please pray that I will do well in school (so far I am), and help me not to miss you. I love you! -Noah (with Uncle Chris typing)